Restoring Natural Whiteness
Teeth whitening at Crane Family Dentistry in Crane, MO can help area men and women to restore their natural whiteness, thus improving their smile. Professional teeth whitening techniques in Crane, Missouri are cosmetic dental procedures designed to remove stains and discoloration for whiter, brighter teeth. These treatments in Crane only continue to grow in popularity because they are designed to deliver optimum whitening results in just a single dental visit.
When to Consider Teeth Whitening
- Age: Teeth darken over time as a result of stain accumulation and normal wear and tear.
- Translucency and Thinness: Teeth that are thinner and more transparent, oftentimes the front teeth, tend to lose their pigment over time.
- Eating habits: Drinks such as red wine, soda, coffee, tea, and deeply colored foods such as oranges and carrots can cause considerable staining if habitually ingested.
- Smoking habits: Nicotine causes discoloration through brownish deposits that slowly soak into the structure of the tooth.
- Grinding: Teeth grinding (gnashing, bruxing, etc.) can cause additional micro-cracking in the teeth, hastening the build-up of stains and debris.
- Trauma: Injuries can produce sizable cracks in the teeth, which are more susceptible to staining and debris build-up.
Patients looking to achieve a measurably whiter smile with minimum hassle need look no further than Crane Family Dentistry. With effective tooth whitening treatments and with the care you expect and deserve, contact the office for a consultation.